Thursday, August 3, 2017

Event Listings 8-4-17


Dear Friends,

Well can you believe that its August already? Time sure does fly..... I sad to say am still unemployed and my benefits ran out too. My recruiter who was sure she had a job for me says they are still waiting to hear back as the hiring manager has been on vacation. Ugh I started to go into a panic but then I did some consulting with my spiritual adviser and I decided to give in to the signs from the Universe and work on growing my Reiki business. I am still job hunting but I am feeling excited about this too, I have healed many in the past it would be a true joy to spend my days doing this. If you want to know more check out my new FB page: https://www.facebook.com/CassiesRockinReiki/
What about YOU? How many of you have your own businesses?


With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Upcoming Events
Sat 8/26 Promenade of Mermaids
Sat 8/26 Leonardo Flea Market
9/1-4  Own Your Voice Retreat  mention my name and get $150 off through 8/9
9/1-4 Karma Fest @ Fellowship Farm PA
9/8-10 Inked Out Tattoo Convention
Sat 9/9 Taco Festival
9/9-10 Wine on the Beach
Sun 9/10 Memorial Motorcycle Run
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 20,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment