Thursday, August 31, 2017

Event Listings 9-1-17




Dear Friends,

So how was everyone's week? Been out there enjoying that nice weather? I know I have as much as my allergies have allowed me to. Got a bit of a start on my fall garden tasks. And here Labor Day weekend is upon us! I was going to have a big Sidewalk Sale at the Thrift Store I run for St Marks but rain has been predicted so I postponed it till 9/9. It might end up being a smart idea as it seems many are going away. What about YOU? Going away for Labor Day weekend?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie




Upcoming Events:
9/1-4  Own Your Voice Retreat  mention my name and get $150 off through 8/9
9/1-4 Karma Fest @ Fellowship Farm PA
Fri 9/1 Free Concert - Underpressure
Fri 9/1 Waterpark Adult Night
Sat 9/2 Material Pick up Day for Scarecrow Contest
Sat 9/2 Free Lazer Tag in Washington Square Park
Sat 9/2 Labor Day Music and Comedy Shows in AC
Sep 2-3 Bacon Bikes and Brews
Sun 9/3 Canoe Rentals
Wed 9/6 BEing the Love you Want
Fri 9/8 Kickball for a Cause
9/8-10 Inked Out Tattoo Convention
Sat 9/9 Back to School Sidewalk Sale
Sat 9/9 Taco Festival
Sat 9/9 NJ Wild Outdoor Expo
Sat 9/9 Ocean Grove Fall Flea Market
Sat 9/9 America First Rally
Sat 9/9 Night Walk on the High Line
9/9-10 Wine on the Beach
Sep 9-10 Clearwater Festival
Sun 9/10 Memorial Motorcycle Run
Sun 9/10 Out of the Darkness Community Walk
Sun 9/10 Bring Your Dog to Runway Rapids
Mon 9/11 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony
Sep 14-24 Feast of San Gennaro
Sep 16-17 Belmar Feast of San Genaaro
10/5-8 NY Comic Con

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 20,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment