Thursday, July 27, 2017

News and Events 7-28-17



Dear Friends,

So how was everyone's week? Mine was kinda frantic wrapping things up at school, talking to recruiters, going on interviews, looking for more leads. I am going to be so very grateful when I get back to work! The job market is tough out here, the salaries just aren't what they were in the past, bu they a job in my field will still end up being better paying that driving for Uber which is my next move..... Ugh Well this weekend I am going to the Fair and forget my troubles......often that's the best way to get what you want....a watched pot and all...... What about you? How do you get your mind of things?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Upcoming Events
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 20,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment