Thursday, August 24, 2017

Event Listings 8-25-17



Dear Friends,

How was everyone's week? Have you been busy soaking up every last bit of summer fun that you can? I don't know about you but I (like most years) am glad to see it end. I hate the heat and I love the fall. I always loved going back to school, the nip in the air in the evenings, my Birthday, raking leaves and going for hikes. So much to look forward to! But first.....we have a bit more time to bask at the beach and all the other summer things we love..... What about YOU? What else do you plan to squeeze into your summer?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie


Upcoming Events:
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sat 10/14 NJ Celtic Fest

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 20,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment