Thursday, August 10, 2017

Event Listings 8-11-17


Dear Friends,

So how was everyone's week? Mine's been quite busy doing energy work with the full moon lunar eclipse, re-organizing at the Thrift Store I run at St Marks in Keansburg (we are clearing out summer stuff and bringing out the fall stuff), and starting with my local neighborhood watch group Watch Walk Calendar and getting people to post and organize group walks. I can't believe how freaking busy I am and still do not have a job! LOL But I am still in line for one they have just been busy with vacations and stuff and haven't started the hiring process, my psychic connections assure me that I will get a job in September so I am going to not stress, keep the faith and keep busy in the mean time. So what about YOU?, how was YOUR week?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Upcoming Events:
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 20,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment