Thursday, July 6, 2017

News and Events 7-7-17




Dear Friends,

Ever since I was a kid I have had a love of sandcastles. I grew up in Ohio and never saw the ocean with a nice sandy beach till I was 19 or so. I did spend quite a few summers with my husband and my boys when they were young at the beach in Seaside Heights, he was a teacher so we had loads of time to play but we attempted sand castle building only a handful of times as my boys were much more interested in the boardwalk than the beach. I also always wanted to go see the sandcastle contest in Belmar too but so far have never made it. This year I plan to go, before I get back to the rat race....and someday when I have grand kids I plan to build lots of sandcastles with them! (I now know enough to avoid beaches with boardwlks) LOL  How about you? How many castles have you built in the sand?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Ongoing Summer Events:
5/19 to 9/29 Asbury Park Beach Bonfires
5/26 to 9/2 Belmar Concerts


Upcoming Events

10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment