Thursday, July 13, 2017

News and Events 7-14-17


Dear Friends,

So how has everyone's week been going? I finished up school and am now practicing for my certification exam in Excel. I am also spending a LOT of time job hunting and talking to recruiters. I really must be back to work by Aug 1. But I am keeping the faith, like I said this was all predicted for me..... I am so ready to go back too, this hot/humid weather keeps me inside and I am bored silly! What do you do when it's really hot out? Are you a summer heat lover or hider like me? LOL

With Love and in the Light, Cassie


Ongoing Summer Events:
5/19 to 9/29 Asbury Park Beach Bonfires
5/26 to 9/2 Belmar Concerts


Upcoming Events
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment