Thursday, June 29, 2017

News and Events 6-30-17



Dear Friends,

Wow did June just fly by in the blink of an eye or what? I can't believe its going to be July already! And here is it 4th of July weekend already. What does everyone have planned? Going away? Staying home? Me I am a stay at home and avoid the traffic person so am having my annual BBQ at home on tue the 4th. On sat the 1st I am running a rummage sale for the church. I sure could use help and or donations for this if anyone has anything to drop off just come by sat morning....

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Ongoing Summer Events:
5/19 to 9/29 Asbury Park Beach Bonfires
5/26 to 9/2 Belmar Concerts


Upcoming Events

10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve



Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment