Thursday, June 1, 2017

News and Events 6-2-17



Dear Friends,

Ahhh June has arrived and time now for fun! I always make sure to have all my planting done by the end of May so that I can kick back and relax. In my little town we have the Garden Walk one weekend and the Townwide Yardsale the next. I never miss those if I can help it! I also set up the first biking event, it it goes well we will do more. What do you look forward to in June?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Ongoing Summer Events:
5/19 to 9/29 Asbury Park Beach Bonfires
5/26 to 9/2 Belmar Concerts


Upcoming Events
Mon 6/5 Mermaid Monday
6/8 to 8/19 Free Kayaking
6/9-11 KYC Regatta
Tue 6/13 Happy Together
6/14 to 8/16 Sandy Hook Beach Concerts
6/17 Free Kayaking
Sat 6/17 Bachata Dance Instruction and Social *buy tickets early for discount*
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve



Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment