Thursday, June 15, 2017

News and Events 6-16-17



Dear Friends,

Well its nearly "officially" here....summer! and with that beach days! I confess I am not really the type to sit out in the hot sun like most, me I love walking my beach early morning or late evening to avoid the heat (and the crowds). But I do love the shore and everything that goes with it and I pray that I can live the rest of my days out here. How about you? How much do you love the beach?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie


Ongoing Summer Events:
5/19 to 9/29 Asbury Park Beach Bonfires
5/26 to 9/2 Belmar Concerts


Upcoming Events

Fri 6/16 Moonlight Madness Sale
Fri 6/16 Ghost of the Boardwalk
6/17 Free Kayaking
Sat 6/17 Strawberry Festival
Sat 6/17 Happy Fest
Sat 6/17 Conservation Celebration
Sat 6/17 Bachata Dance Instruction and Social *buy tickets early for discount*
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve



Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!






No comments:

Post a Comment