Thursday, January 5, 2017

News and Events 1-6-17




Dear Friend or Friend to be,

Well its a brand new year! How's yours starting off? Mine is awesome! My oldest boy out in Colorado got engaged New Years Eve to this totally wonderful girl and I am going to be going to a wedding this summer! Course now this means I have to save my pennies, but I am waiting to hear back on a job and if I get it money won't be a problem at all..... I must say the good lord has always blessed me in my career, each time I lose a job I get a better one. I have big dreams for this coming year and I need to afford them LOL. But I believe its all going to work out... God never gives you a dream that matches your budget because he doesn't check your bank account he checks your faith...
What are YOUR dreams for this year?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Don't forget I am getting rid of my meetup groups Jan 28th..to stay in the loop for events be sure to subscribe to this newsletter and/or my Facebook group events. I will still host events but only there so be sure to subscribe to events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/cassiescalendar/ 

PS: Check out the end of this newsletter for Guide to NJ Diners (and don't even ask me my favorite where I always go because its too crowded now!)  LOL

Good Articles:
How to Kill a Sinus Infection
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
27 Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss
Ways to Stay Warm without Turning up the Heat

Upcoming Events:
Sat 1/7 Learn to Skate
Sat 1/7 Luminaries at Princeton Battle Monument
Sat 1/7 Underworld and Chevy's Afterwards
Sun 1/8 Open Ceramics
Sun 1/8 Egyptian Rebirth Ceremony
Mon 1/9 Introduction to Yoga
Tue 1/10  $5.50 Movie Night - Hidden Figures
Tue 1/10 Free Essential Oils Movie Night
Thu 1/12  Group Voice Lesson
Thu 1/12 Light of Day 2017 Kickoff
Sat 1/14 Bag Sale on all Sheets/Towels/Drapes/Table Linens
Sat 1/14 Eric Aid with Amethyst 80's!!
Sat 1/21 Photography Meetup in Fort Lee
Sat 1/21 Winter Twilight Walk
Sun 1/22 Magick Potion Workshop
Sat 1/28 Winterfest
Sat 1/28 The Sugar Hill Gang Live
Fri 2/3 Winter Seal and Waterfowl Walk
Feb 10 - 12Edison Super Pet Expo
Sat 2/4 Off Road and Truck Show
Sat 3/4 Women International Day Gala
Sun 3/5 St Patricks Day Parade
Sat 3/25  Keyport Saint Patricks Parade
Sat 3/25 The Ultimate Donna Summer Tribute
Sun 4/2 Stevie Nicks
Sat 4/8 Comedy Night in Rahway
5/12-14 NJ Seafood Festival
6/3-4 Keyport Garden Walk
Sun 6/4 Polish Heritage Festival
Wed 7/10 Sandcastle Contest
Sun 7/23 Chicago & Doobie Brothers
Sat 8/26 Promenade of Mermaids




Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!


NJ Diners








If this is one of your New Years Resolutions then we can sure use you at Saint Marks.....ANY day 9am to 1pm.....cook or serve food, organize and clean, many other needs stop in today or join this group for updates https://www.facebook.com/groups/StMarksVolunteers/

No comments:

Post a Comment