Thursday, January 26, 2017

News and Events 1-27-17



Dear Friends,

So did everyone survive that Nor'Easter we had this week? I pretty much slept through most of it as I had a touch of the flu bug or something. But at least it wasn't snow. Pretty boring week though other than that, spent wayyyy too much time on political posts on Facebook....am working on breaking that bad habit again. Think I need a self taser or something. LOL I get upset when I see people up in arms about something that I think was a lie or misrepresentation. I also get upset when I see people protesting in a bad way (curse words, blocking traffic, vandalism) etc. But I really got to keep reminding myself that nothing I post or share is going to change anyone's minds and its time to move on to other things.... January's nearly over time for No More Politics! Who's with me?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Good Articles:
How to Remove Uric Acid from Your Body
Managing Anxiety w/o Drugs
Weight Loss Coffee Creamer
Jin Shin Jyutsu Finger Method

Upcoming Events:
Sat 1/28 Clothing Bag Sale at Thrift Store
Sat 1/28 Winterfest
Sat 1/28 The Sugar Hill Gang Live
Sun 1/29 Free Winter Carnival
1/29 to 2/12 Free Roller Derby Bootcamp
Tue 1/31 $5.50 Movie Night - A Dog's Purpose
Tue 1/31 Massage and Meditation
Wed 2/1 An Evening of Love and Healing
Fri 2/3 Winter Seal and Waterfowl Walk
Sat 2/4 Off Road and Truck Show
Sat 2/4 Volunteer Training for Comfort Zone Camp
Sat 2/4 ALS Foundation Gift Auction
Sun 2/5 Lunar New Year Parade and Festival
Feb 10 - 12 Edison Super Pet Expo
Sat 2/11 Central Park Ice Festival
Sat 2/12 Valentine'sDay Psycic Fair
Sat 3/4 Women International Day Gala
Sun 3/5 St Patricks Day Parade
Sun 3/5 Belmar St Patricks Day Parade
Sun 3/12 Shamrocks at the Shore
Sat 3/25  Keyport Saint Patricks Parade
Sat 3/25 The Ultimate Donna Summer Tribute
Sun 3/26 Keansburgh St Patricks Day Parade
Sun 4/2 Stevie Nicks
4/7-9 Philadelphia Comic Con
Sat 4/8 Comedy Night in Rahway
Sat 4/22 Park Clean Up Day
Sat 4/22 Car Show in Sea Brite
5/12-14 NJ Seafood Festival
Sat 5/20 Paint the Town Pink Walk
Sat 5/20 Bayshore Food Truck and Craft Beer Fest
6/3-4 Keyport Garden Walk
Mon 6/5 Mermaid Monday
Sun 6/4 Polish Heritage Festival
Wed 7/10 Sandcastle Contest
Sat 7/22 Foreigner and Cheap Trick
Sun 7/23 Chicago & Doobie Brothers
Sat 8/26 Promenade of Mermaids
Sat 9/16 Kruisin in Keansburg
10/7-8 Keansburg Centennial Celebration 




Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!



No comments:

Post a Comment