Thursday, January 12, 2017

News and Events 1-13-17



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

So how about that winter wonderland we had over the weekend? Did you go out and brave it or did you stay inside like a hibernating bear like me? I tell ya I hate hate hate the cold, sometimes I really wish I still lived in LA. But not really I do love Jersey and at least down here by the shore I get less snow that some. How about you how do you feel about winter? How do you spend your time when it's cold outside?  Oh and I did not get that job...so bummed...please say some prayers for me....

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

PS: Check out the end of this newsletter for Winter Hiking Spots in NJ, and 50 Best Sledding Spots

Good Articles:
Signs a Deceased Loved One is Nearby
Make Your Own Fabric Softener
This Essential Oil kills all Germs and Infections
Amazing Uses of Vicks *I sit a jar anywhere I don't want my cat to go works wonders


Upcoming Events:

Sat 1/14 Bag Sale on all Sheets/Towels/Drapes/Table Linens
Sat 1/14 Fundraiser at Holmdel Park
Sat 1/14 Women of Song/Light of Day
Sat 1/14 Eric Aid with Amethyst 80's!!
Sat 1/14 Keyport Police Spagetti Dinner
Sat 1/14 New Year's Peace Gathering
Sun 1/15 Owl Prowl
Sun 1/15 Ice Sculpture Demonstrations
Tue 1/17 $5.50 Movie Night - Patriots Day
Fri 1/20 Stress Factory Comedy Night
Sat 1/21 Photography Meetup in Fort Lee
Sat 1/21 Line Dancing
Sat 1/21 Winter Twilight Walk
Sun 1/22 Heal Your Heart Workshop
Sun 1/22 Magick Potion Workshop
Sat 1/28 Winterfest
Sat 1/28 The Sugar Hill Gang Live
Sun 1/29 Free Winter Carnival
1/29 to 2/12 Free Roller Derby Bootcamp
Fri 2/3 Winter Seal and Waterfowl Walk
Sun 2/5 Lunar New Year Parade and Festival
Feb 10 - 12 Edison Super Pet Expo
Sat 2/4 Off Road and Truck Show
Sat 2/4 Volunteer Training for Comfort Zone Camp
Sat 2/4 ALS Foundation Gift Auction
Sat 3/4 Women International Day Gala
Sun 3/5 St Patricks Day Parade
Sun 3/5 Belmar St Patricks Day Parade
Sat 3/25  Keyport Saint Patricks Parade
Sat 3/25 The Ultimate Donna Summer Tribute
Sun 4/2 Stevie Nicks
4/7-9 Philadelphia Comic Con
Sat 4/8 Comedy Night in Rahway
Sat 4/22 Park Clean Up Day
Sat 4/22 Car Show in Sea Brite
5/12-14 NJ Seafood Festival
Sat 5/20 Paint the Town Pink Walk
6/3-4 Keyport Garden Walk
Sun 6/4 Polish Heritage Festival
Wed 7/10 Sandcastle Contest
Sun 7/23 Chicago & Doobie Brothers
Sat 8/26 Promenade of Mermaids
10/7-8 Keansburg Centennial Celebration 




Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!


Winter Hiking Spots in NJ









50+ Best Sledding Hills in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment