Saturday, March 29, 2014

Movie and Late Dinner

 

Ok let's go see the 7pm showing of Heaven Is for Real. I plan to arrive at 6:30, get my ticket and gather up whoever is there in the lobby then head inside to get our seats together. Look for the meetup sign, we ususally sit on the right a few rows down. Those who want to go to the diner after plan on about 9:15 for there and please let me know if going to movie, dinner or both. 
Hope to see you!   Love, Cassie

Movie and Late Dinner


  • Saturday, April 19, 2014

    7:00 PM
  • Rave Motion Pictures: Hazlet 12

    2821 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ 
    I will have a meetup sign

  • We had fun last time so let's do it again! We are going to go see a movie on a Saturday night at the Hazlet Theater and then go to the Red Oak Diner after.  I am going to pick a movie in the 7-8pm ish time frame and we can hit the diner at 9-10pm ish for dinner, drinks, dessert whatever you want and of course plenty of conversation! I will post the movie and send updates a few days before the event.


    So plan is to meet me in the lobby 20 min before the show OR come inside the theater and find me there. I will have a meetup sign so look for it and I go into the right side a few rows down. After the movie we can head up to the diner
    If you want to just meet at the diner after please leave that comment. If you don't like the movie I end up choosing you are free to see something else and meet us later as well.

    Hope to see you at the movies!
    Love, Cassie  http://cassiescalendar.blogspot.com/

    *note* Elvis Tribute show also going on at the Red Oak 4/19 starting at 9pm

RSVP here: Single and Looking in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment