Sunday, March 9, 2014

3/29 Moive and a Late Dinner Noah

Movie and Late Dinner



  • I have selected the 7pm showing of Noah for our movie this weekend. I plan to arrive at the theater by 6:30, buy my ticket and head into the theater by 6:40. I will look near the bench for my peeps then get us seats on the right side a few rows down. Look for the meetup sign. Those who only want dinner plan on 9:30 for the diner and indicate on your RSVP if movie or dinner or both.
    hope to see ya!  Love, Cassie

    Saturday, March 29, 2014

    7:00 PM
  • Rave Motion Pictures: Hazlet 12

    2821 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ (edit map)
    I will have a meetup sign

  • We had fun last time so let's do it again! We are going to go see a movie on a Saturday night at the Hazlet Theater and then go to the Red Oak Diner after.  I am going to pick a movie in the 7-8pm ish time frame and we can hit the diner at 9-10pm ish for dinner, drinks, dessert whatever you want and of course plenty of conversation! I will post the movie and send updates a few days before the event.

    So plan is to meet me in the lobby 20 min before the show OR come inside the theater and find me there. I will have a meetup sign so look for it and I go into the right side a few rows down. After the movie we can head up to the diner
    If you want to just meet at the diner after please leave that comment. If you don't like the movie I end up choosing you are free to see something else and meet us later as well.
    Hope to see you at the movies!
    Love, Cassie

    RSVP here:  http://www.meetup.com/singleandlookinginNJ/events/170283212/

No comments:

Post a Comment