Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Back to the 80's" Jakeabobs Fundraiser

"Back to the 80's" Jakeabobs Fundraiser


  • Friday, March 21, 2014

    7:30 PM
  • Jakeabob's Off The Bay

    910 Union Ave, Union Beach, NJ 
    I will have a meetup sign


  • The images above are the before and after Sandy photos of one of my favorite shore establishments, Jakeabob's on the Bay
    They are doing a fund raiser next friday and I plan to be there to show my support and help them out because I really hope they can re-build in the original location. I am hoping some of you feel the same and will show up. You can also RSVP on the Facebook event here: Back to the 80's Jakeabobs Fundraiser
    Details: Our friends at Jakeabobs Bay need our help! Gigi and Wally have helped our community of Union Beach in so many ways after that fateful night on October 29,2012. Now they are the ones in need. Due to funding delays and red tape they are struggling to rebuild at their original location on the waterfront. This is a fundraiser to help with the rebuild.

    This event will be an 80's flashback night with a gift auction. The gifts that will be raffled are as follows: TWO BEACH CRUISERS (BIKES), GIFT BASKETS, HALF AN HOUR PSYCHIC READING, Smart TV, AND MORE!

    Tickets are $25.00 per person.  This includes admission to the event, five raffle tickets towards the gift auction, entry in a raffle for a door prize and a gift bag.

    We will be giving prizes away for "Best 80's Attire", "Best singer of 80's karaoke", and "Best 80's Hair Style"


    The event runs from 8 to 11pm I plan to get there by 7:15 at the latest to get us a table or two so if some can come early and help me save spots that would be lovely. I will be eating dinner there as well, they have a great menu to choose from.


    So post if you are going to come, if you are also coming early for dinner and if you are dressing up 80's style..I will do the big hair gotta see what else I can come up with.
    Hope to see you there!  Love, Cassie  cassiescalendar.blogspot.com/

    RSVP here for: Single and Looking in NJ  
    RSVP here for: NJ Friendship Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment