Friday, August 1, 2014

News and Events 8-1-14



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How is everyone out there enjoying their summer so far? Did you go on vacation yet? If so where? I did my LA trip and now I am done for awhile. I love my friends out there and will go see them again but like I told them your ocean looks like my ocean just with palm trees. LOL I hope you all get a vacation this summer, even if its a stay-cation, those are fun too if you make em fun.....

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Deal of the week:
Wall Unit, best offer


Good Articles:
My friend Dumps me When she Dates someone New
5 Ways to Speed up A slow Computer 
4 Ways to Fix a Toxic friendship 


Upcoming events of interest:
Sat Aug 2nd  Walking and Talking Laurence Harbour
Sat Aug 2nd  Keyport Fireman's Fair and Fireworks
Tue Aug 5th   Empowered Dating Monthly Teleseminar!
Wed Aug 6th  Create Your Happily Ever After Singles Circle 
Sat Aug 9th  Plays in the Park
Sat Aug 9th  Full Moon Ceremony
Fri Aug 15th Singles Dance w/Salsa Instruction West Orange


Interested in promoting your event or business to 10,000 local people? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35

Want to earn $10,000 tax free dollars? Click below to find out how to  Host a Student, Foster Cultural Exchange, Earn Money!



http://cassiesrocknreiki.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment