Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Group Travel Survey

Hey peeps! Great news!
Some of you have been telling me that you would like to do some more group traveling so when a travel agent contacted me I decided to meet with her and see what she has to offer us. I know more travel is on my bucket list and not only is it more fun to go with friends it saves money too as we can get some great rates!
During our meeting I gave her some feedback on the types of trips that I want to take and the feedback that I have had from some of you so far.
She said the best way to give the people what they want is to first have them take a survey and I agree! So those of you who are interested in group travel whether it be day trips or week long cruises or any other thing please take a few moment to take the survey (see link below). It's only 10 questions and should only take about 5 minutes.
It is my hope that you can get this done by 9/1 so we can get busy planning some things. Summer may be over but our fun will NEVER end!

Take survey here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9FXLQMX

Let's get ready to make some more memories!!!!
With Love, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment