Saturday, April 26, 2014

News and Events 4-27-14

Dear Friend or Friend to be,

So how was everyone's week? I wasn't around much as I had to travel for business, boy is it good to be back home again! I am looking forward to getting out in my yard and working my flower beds and also hoping someone can come assemble my new bike. Finally got myself a beach cruiser! Now to get my butt out and ride this year! 

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Good Articles:
10 Worrying facts about GMOs
How LOW Cholesterol can Harm You
What happens When you Don't get Enough Sleep

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Apr 27th  Soul Technology for Abundance
Sun Apr 27th  Beginners Yoga
Fri May 2nd  Bar A Wristband Night 
Fri May 2nd  Family Night Under the Stars
Thur May 4th  Young Professionals Multi Group Mixer
Sun May 4th  Meet and Greet Brunch
Tue May 6th  Empowered Dating Webiar 
Fri May 9th  Comedy Night Branchburg
Sat May 10th  Open House and Air Show McGuire-Ft Dix 
Sat May 10th  Dancing at Cafe 34 
Wed May 14th  Full Moon Fire Ceremony 
Sat May 17th Singles Dance Party in Princeton
Sun Jun 1st  Meetup at Long Branch Beach 
Sun Jun 1st  Monmouth Park Racetrack
Sat Jun 7th  Keyport Garden Walk
June 13-15th Sports, Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35

 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yp-multi-group-mixer-cassies-calendar-tickets-11334815739
1/2 price admission if you buy your ticket from my link before noon 4/30!!! click here

 


No comments:

Post a Comment