Saturday, April 12, 2014

News and Events 4-13-14





Dear Friend or Friend to be,

Are you loving this warm weather or not? I know I am, been out working in my yard putting down mulch, potting early tomato plants and planting lettuce and radishes. I always helped my PopPop so its instinct to me to be planting this time of year. Do you like to have a garden? It a good skill to have and so good for the soul too....send me some pictures of what you are doing!
Also check out the two ads at the bottom of the page, first one is FREE lifteime membership at 50+ Connects a great new site. Also Yoga Family Fun Day, they have table and vendor space available too..

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Good Articles:
Fishing Calender

The Ugly Truth about our Obsession with Selfies

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Apr 13th  Beginners Yoga
Sun Apr 13th  Meet and Greet Brunch- NJ Friendship Factory 
Tue Apr 15th  Full Moon Ceremony
Fri Apr 18th  Singles Dance Party in Princeton
Sat Apr 19th  Movie and Late Dinner in Hazlet
Wed Apr 23rd  Trivia at Fox and Hound 
Sat Apr 26th  Kayaking in the Pine Barrens 
Fri May 2nd  Bar A Wristband Night
Sat May 10th  Open House and Air Show McGuire-Ft Dix 
Sat May 10th  Dancing at Cafe 34 
Sat Jun 7th  Keyport Garden Walk
June 13-15th Sports, Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35!

Click here for FREE Membership
 Free Membership for a limited time only! click here


No comments:

Post a Comment