Saturday, February 8, 2014

Events and News 2-9-14


Click here for detils

Dear Friend for Friend to be,
How are you all this week? I have been happily gathering stuff for my latest charity endeavor Let's Help Tent City. I have had them all on my mind a good bit lately so wanted to see what I could do to help. I also got us a great discount at Club Getaway again this summer click here.I am going for the June 13th weekend so you can go when I am going our you can use this discount for any weekend that you want. But you only have till Friday to get the 50% off. I hope many of you can go I can't recommend it enough.

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Good Articles:
5 Signs You Might be Settling    written for women but can apply to men too!
6 Body Tissues that can be Regenerated using Nutrition
Relationship GREEN Flags!

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Feb 9th  Meet and Greet Brunch 
Fri Feb 14th  Rock Around the Valentine
Sun Feb 16th  Attract Your Soulmate Workshop 
Sat Feb 22nd  Canal Hike in East Millstone
Sun Feb 23rd  Beginners Yoga 
Sun Feb 23rd  Harry Houdini Museum Scranton PA
Fri Feb 28th  Blue Moon..a Night of Jazz
Fri Feb 28th Free Concert--Zoso--Starland Ballroom 
Tue Mar 4th  Self Discovery and Empowered Relationships Webinar
Fri Apr 4th  Tricky Tray for PTA 
Sat Apr 5th  Ride a Bike at Duke Farms
Sat May 10th  Open House and Air Show McGuire-Ft Dix 
June 13-15th Sports, Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $25!

BIG Thanks to all who donated coats! 
Thank you to all of those who donated coats, sweaters, socks, gloves and hats. You are sparing our folks on the streets the horrors of frostbite and hypothermia! Read this article to understand the value of your gift! Winter returns this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment