Saturday, January 18, 2014

Events and News 1-19-14



Dear Friend for Friend to be,
So a pretty nice week for me I gotta say things are a bit slower at the office so things aren't as crazy, I really appreciate that. Did Karaoke Wed night. Scored us some more free Starland Ballroom tickets for Zoso. Sat dropped off a car load of coats from group members in Elizabeth then I went to NYC to see my cousin, he and his boyfriend of 17 yrs came up to get married (they live in Florida). Seeing their happy wedding day photos made me cry, love is love and should be celebrated! I was so happy I ran out and had a poster made of my favorite one once I photo-shopped it you can see it here.

Have a great week everyone!  With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Great article A Daddy's Letter to his Little Girl About her Future Husband and another one on 20 Things That Mentally Strong People Don't Do I also totally recommend How to be a Man in Your Online Dating ProfileAnd for those of you who have kids or grandkids 7 Ways to Navigate Defiance 

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Jan 19th  Meet and Greet Brunch
Sun Jan 19th  Beginners Yoga
Tue Jan 21  $5 Movie Night in Hazlet 
Wed Jan 22  Trivia Night at Mc Donagh's 
Sat Jan 25th  How to Download e-books to your tablet 
Sun Jan 26th  Beginners Yoga
Sun Jan 26th   Heal Your Heart Workshop
Mon Jan 27th  1/2 Price Pasta Dinner & Karaoke 
Wed Jan 29th Karaoke 
Sat Jan 31st  Sensational Soul Cruisers at Park 33 
Tue Feb 4th  Feel the Love Empowered Dating Webinar  (free if you register before 1/27)
Thur Feb 6th  Valentine's Dinner and Gift Auction Meet Napoleon Dynamite!
Fri Feb 28th Free Concert--Zoso--Starland Ballroom


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $25!



Helpful Hint: Place plastic bags over your car mirrors at night and they'll be frost-free in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment