Saturday, January 11, 2014

Events and News 1-12-14


Dear Friend for Friend to be,

OMG was this the week from He** or what! But that's how it goes the first week back to work after the holidays or after a vacation right? For me it was both! But hey at least I have a job. I also got my first seed catalog of the year in the mail so I got spring fever on my brain...can't wait! Who out there plants a garden? I really do want to know, would love to have you join Cassie's Co-Operative to share if interested. Hope to see you soon!

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Jan 12th   Stretch and Strengthen Beginners Yoga
Wed Jan 15th   Karaoke at MJ's @ Buttonwood Manor
Sat Jan 18th   Singles Dance Party in Princeton
Sun Jan 19th  Meet and Greet Brunch
Sat Jan 25th  How to Download e-books to your tablet 
Tue Feb 4th  Feel the Love Empowered Dating Webinar  (free if you register before 1/27)
Thur Feb 6th  Valentine's Dinner and Gift Auction Meet Napoleon Dynamite!

Recipes to try:
Citrus Smoothie 
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
Good Article on Frenimies that's worth the read.It will help you sort out just who you call friend.

Help Needed:
Urgent Need by Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless
We need you! A homeless man came in today. He was living in a tent. He only had a light jacket. He asked for a winter coat. We have no more winter coats for adult men (lg and extra lg) or women (any size). A chance to clean out your closets, attics and basements! We don't want to say no. Can you help?
We also need hats, gloves/mittens and scarves. We literally only have 10 hats for babies on hand. Pass this on, dig through those storage boxes and put your extras to good use! Thank you so much! Need details? Call Linda at 908-355-2060 x201 or Renaee at X206.
https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethCoalition

*note from Cassie*
I e-mailed them and offered my help and am going to be collecting any donations that you have from now until Jan 18th and drive them up there that Saturday morning. If you have ANY of the above mentioned items and want to bring them to me either drop off at my house or bring to me at a meetup event let me know. I've been very worried about the homeless people being out in the cold and really want to help them all that I can.I have 2 bags of coats already, would really like to load the car up next sat!

Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $25! 


No comments:

Post a Comment