Thursday, May 11, 2017

News and Events 5-12-17


Dear Friends,

So how was everyone's week? Anything special going on in your life? I am still spending most of my free time working in my yard. We got my awesome new raised bed filled and planted check it out here. I am so lucky that my son can build things! I need to get all this done before Memorial Day weekend as I am going to Colorado to see my other son then. I keep getting party invites that I have to turn down but thats OK I want go out and help my son with his planting as this is his first year in his own home. He is having a party while we are there and I am excited as I will get to meet all his friends. I posted a party at my house for the 4th of July so it's all good. What about you? Planning any summer parties this year?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie



Ongoing Summer Events:


Upcoming Events:
5/11-13  Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser
Sat 5/13 Pirate Day
Sat 5/13 Plant Sale
Sun 5/21 Meatball Throwdown! *must join FB group to see details*
Sun 5/21 Disco Divas Benefit for AHS
Mon 6/5 Mermaid Monday
6/8 to 8/19 Free Kayaking
6/9-11 KYC Regatta
Tue 6/13 Happy Together
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve



Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment