Friday, December 4, 2015

News and Events 12-4-15




Dear Friend or Friend to be,

So how was everyone's week? Mine was fantastic! I got the offer for that really great job that I interviewed for and the second blessing was they decided to push my start date back to Jan 4th. I was really hoping to not have to return to work during the holiday season and God answered my prayers. I now have time to help out a St Mark's a bit longer and I also started a group for people who want to volunteer there St Mark's Volunteer Group I do hope some of you can join and continue to help out. So how was YOUR week?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

PS Check out the Monmouth Park Winter Directory at the end of this Newsletter!

 
Good Articles:
Awesome Life Hacks
Use Pepper in Your Laundry 
DIY Ice Free Stairs 

Upcoming Events:

Sat 12/5 Steal Bingo 
Sat 12/5 Simple Groove Toys 4 Tots Christmas Party
Sun 12/6 Hafiz Family Pancake Breakfast
Mon 12/7 Bowling Night
Mon 12/7 Free Qi Gong Class 

Tue 12/8 $5.50 Movie Night- Creed
Fri 12/11 The Manor, Dance Party w/Hustle Insruction
Fri 12/11  Holiday Satsang 
Sat 12/12 Santa-con Asbury Park
Sat 12/12 Candlelight House Tour
Sun 12/13 Knights of Columbus Breakfast

Mon 12/14 Dating Teliseminar
Mon 12/14 Bowling Night 
Thu 12/17 Star Wars VII in 3D Opening Night 

Thu 12/24  Christmas Eve Open House
Sun 1/10 Ice Sculpting @ Grounds for Sculpture 
Sun 5/29 Keyport Memorial Day Parade
June 4&5 Keyport Garden Walk

Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35? 
e-me for details at:   cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!




Winter Program Directory


Monmouth Park Winter Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment