Friday, November 6, 2015

News and Events 11/6/15



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How's everyone's week going? Loving this warm November weather? I gotta say I have been having a good week and I am feeling marvelous! It's because I have started walking with a friend almost every day and I am getting stronger and feel so much better! I even biked one day! I am liking it so much that I started a walking and biking group: Cliffwood Beach Walking and Biking Group. Any one can join but we do plan to stick to the local area at least during the week.

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

PS check out Monmouth Park Fall Program Guide at the end of this Newsletter

Good Articles:
Natural Ways to keep Spiders out of Your House





Sneaky Places where Germ Hide
Natural Ways to get a Good Nights Sleep

Upcoming Events:



Sat 11/7 Keyport First Aid Comedy Night
Sun 11/8 Knights of Columbus Breakfast 
Mon 11/9 Bowling in Hopelawn 
Tue 11/10 $5.50 Movie Night - Spectre
Thur 11/12 Volunteer at St Marks
Sat 11/14 Peking Dreams at State Theater
Sat 11/14 The Rosewood, Dance Party with Cha Cha Lesson 
Sat 11/14 Steal Gift Bingo
Sun 11/18  Heal Your Heart Workshop
Wed 11/18 Group Reiki Session 
Wed 11/18 Dating Teliseminar 
Wed 11/25 Full Moon Ceremony
Thu 11/26 Thanksgiving Pot Luck 
Sun 11/29 Afternoon of Tarot Card Readings
Mon 12/7 Group Reiki Session
Mon 12/7 Free Qi Gong Class

Sun 12/13 Knights of Columbus Breakfast
Thu 12/17 Star Wars VII in 3D Opening Night
Fri 10/18 Death by Improv Season's Greetings 
Sun 5/29 Keyport Memorial Day Parade


Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35? 
e-me for details at:   cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!



Fall Park Program Directory 

No comments:

Post a Comment