Friday, November 13, 2015

News and Events 11-13-15



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

So how was your week? Mine was ok... I am nearing the end of my severance pay period and am sending out more resumes, and had one interview for a job through a temp agency that went well. Its bittersweet as I do need to earn a living but I sure am going to miss my freedom, especially getting out and loving these fall colors but this job pays well so that will make up for it! LOL But I better get out and enjoy the scenery while I still can. Have you gotten out to enjoy then before they are all gone?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Good Articles:
Natural Fall Scents for your Home
Thanksgiving Ideas


Upcoming Events:
Sat 11/14 Peking Dreams at State Theater
Sat 11/14 The Rosewood, Dance Party with Cha Cha Lesson
Sun 11/15  Heal Your Heart Workshop

Mon 11/16 Monday Night Bowling 
Tue 11/17 $5.50 Movie Night - The 33 
Wed 11/18 Group Reiki Session 
Wed 11/18 Dating Teliseminar 

Sun 11/22 Star Wars and the Power of Costume
Mon 11/23 Monday Night Bowling 
Wed 11/25 Thanksgiving Eve w/The Jersey Shades and Swing Lesson 
Wed 11/25 Full Moon Ceremony
Thu 11/26 Thanksgiving Pot Luck 
Sun 11/29 Afternoon of Tarot Card Readings 

Mon 11/30 Monday Night Bowling
Mon 12/7 Group Reiki Session
Mon 12/7 Free Qi Gong Class
Sun 12/13 Knights of Columbus Breakfast
Thu 12/17 Star Wars VII in 3D Opening Night
Fri 10/18 Death by Improv Season's Greetings 
Sun 5/29 Keyport Memorial Day Parade


Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35? 
e-me for details at:   cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!




No comments:

Post a Comment