Friday, January 9, 2015

News and Events 1-9-15



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How's your New Year going so far? I had a rough day on Monday but things are looking up. I am busy coming up with new business ideas, and tossing out old ideas that didn't pan out. I realize more and more that I don't want to work for "the man" too much longer and I want to take an early retirement but I don't have a nest egg to do so. That's ok though in my family people tend to get rich AFTER they retire and start doing what they REALLY want to do so that's my plan for me too! LOL How about you, are you tired of working at the wrong job and want to find a better way to earn money? I'd love to hear about it...

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

* I am looking for people who have businesses and want to offer coupon deals to my readers for FREE advertising. I reach over 12,000 locally..... click to contact me for more info: Cassie*

Deals of the week: 
Complete bedroom set $500
3 pair sz 8.5 shoes  $30
Barter opportunities



Good Articles: 
Things that Depress your Immune system
Things to do Before hitting age 50  
Foods that Make you Hungrier 


Upcoming events of interest:
Sat 1/10  Dine in Movie Menlo Park
Sun 1/11 Watch Sports at IPlay America
Tue 1/13  $5.50 movie night in Hazlet
Wed 1/14 Single and Looking at the Skylark 
Mon 1/19 Blood Drive in Keyport 2-8pm
Sat 1/24  Afternoon of Tarot Card Readings
Sun 2/15 Ocean Place for Brunch
Sun 5/24  Keyport Memorial Day Parade





Kazia's Asian Grab 'n Go posted an offer.  
show this at store to redeem - Expires Sunday, February 8, 2015
Purchase one of our Homemade Soups at the regular price and get 2nd 1/2 price.





No comments:

Post a Comment