Saturday, June 7, 2014

News and Events 6-8-14


Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How have you all been this week? I have been very busy cleaning out my basement and getting it set up to take Reiki clients again and to do workshops too. My living room is just too small so here there will be much more room. I am looking for a few volunteers who will come and get a mini Reiki session with me and leave some feed back on my blog. I really want to start growing this business of mine it is my someday dream to quit the corporate rat race and do healing work full time. It's an ambitous dream but God does not put a dream in your heart without giving you the talents to achieve it...

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Deal of the week:

Club Getaway has extended the $50 off discout to my members and Its not too late to get in on the weekend I am going June 13-15th as they still have some spaces left!

You must use my link to register:


 OR call and mention Cassie's Single and Looking Group Discount (not for singles only though) discount applies to any weekend you want to go.


Good Articles:
7 Habits of Happy People
55 Must Read Cleaning Tips 
How to Make a Narcissist Nicer

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Jun 8th  Beginners Yoga
Sun Jun 8th  Create Your Happy Ever After Workshop
Thur Jun 12th Full Moon Ceremony
June 13-15th Sports, Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway 
Fri Jun 13th  Willie's Comedy Cave
Wed Jun 18th Tricky Tray Fund Raiser
Sat Jun 21st  Plays in the Park - Sunset Boulevard 
Sat Jun 21st  Solstice in Times Square, Free Mind Over Madness Yoga
 *I singed up for the 8pm slot for this let me know if anyone wants to tag along*
Sat Jun 21st Singles Dance Party and Hustle Instruction- Clark
Fri July 4th  4th of July BBQ and Fireworks
Sat Jul 12th  Dinner at Harold's Deli - Edison
Dec 1-12th Caribbean Cruise


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35


Repelling Mosquitoes

hint-mosquito-fabric-softener
To keep mosquitoes at bay, place a fabric softener sheet in your pockets.


http://cassiesrocknreiki.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment