Saturday, June 28, 2014

News and Events 6-29-14


Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How did your week go? Anything special going on in your life? I had a fun week, my friend Martha was staying with me because she had a bunch of doctors appointments this week so we had loads of fun hanging out and doing stuff together and talking. It was like having the sister I always wanted but never had only better as when my nerves started to wear thin from having someone around all the time then it was time for her to go home! LOL But I am looking forward to the next visit... How about you? How was your week?

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie
PS check out my latest garden video: http://youtu.be/K47SK_WNpA0

Deal of the week:
HP Pavilion Laptop $50

Good Articles:
11 Mistakes You Make at Work
You Can Grill That? 
Checklist for a Healthy Relationship

Upcoming events of interest:
Sun Jul 6th  Beginners Yoga
Wed Jul 9th  Triva at McDonagh's
Thur Jul 10th Keyport Summer Concert
Sat Jul 12th  Dinner at Harold's Deli - Edison 
Sat Jul 12  Full Moon Ceremony 
Wed Jul 16th Night of Tarot Card Readings
Fri July 18th  Dancing to Motown Soul 
Sat Jul 19th Plays in the Park- Shreck 
Sat Jul 19th Singles Dance with Hustle instruction- Princeton
Dec 1-12th Caribbean Cruise


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35

http://cassiesrocknreiki.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment