Thursday, April 27, 2017

News and Events 4-28-17



Dear Friends,

Well May is almost here! Time to really get busy planting my flowers and rest of the vegetables. I think this has got to be my favorite month (October is 2nd) because its nice enough to be outside and not too hot yet. My only regret this month is generally I spend too much time gardening and I miss out going to many of the great events going on, that and I should get out biking sooner too so am going to work on that this year, especially since I am only in school part time and not yet working... What about you? What great things do you plan to do this May?

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Check out the end of this newsletter for all the May Events in Monmouth County Parks and find the link where the summer program guide can be found starting Friday


Ongoing Summer Events:


Upcoming Events:
Sat 4/29 Belmar Artwalk
Sat 4/29 Rutgers Day
Sat 5/13 Pirate Day
Sat 5/13 Plant Sale
Sun 5/21 Meatball Throwdown! *must join FB group to see details*
Sun 5/28 Art in the Park
Mon 6/5 Mermaid Monday
6/8 to 8/19 Free Kayaking
Tue 6/13 Happy Together
Fri 6/16 Hike-in-Movie
10/5-8 NY Comic Con
Sat 10/14 Union Beach Day
Sun 10/29 All Hallows Eve



Are you interested in advertising for your event or business? Would you like to reach over 15,000 local peeps for as little as $35?
e-me for details at:  cassieslnj@gmail.com I take pay pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment