Friday, March 27, 2015

News and Events 3-27-15




Dear Friend or Friend to be,

So who's as excited as me that on Wednesday its going to be April! I am soooo ready to get outside and get my flower beds and garden ready for planting. I hope I never live somewhere that I don't have a bit of land to tend to, growing up on a farm in Ohio I just never lost the love of the smell of dirt! LOL How about you do any of you garden? Or anyone want to try it? I am willing to share mine if anyone feels the urge to plant...
Oh and speaking of Gardening click to find out where to get FREE TREES in the NJ tree recovery campaign.

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Good Articles:
The One thing That holds You back From what You Want



Upcoming events of interest:
Fri 3/27  The Motor City Review 
Sat 3/28 CLARK: PBSN Saturday Dance Party / Salsa Instruction  
Sat 3/28 Benefit Party for the Freehold American Legion 
Sat 3/28 Pasta Dinner Fundraiser
Tue 3/31 $5.50 Movie Night- Get Hard
Fri 4/3 Dance Social in South River 
Sat 4/4  Event Horizon @ Shannon Rose 
Tue 4/7 Teliseminar: Finding Your Soulmate, Advanced Strategies 
Thu  4/9 Empowered Singles Support Group Meeting
 Fri 4/10  House Party @ Cassie's*at my house*
Fri 4/10 Comedy Club Grand Opening and Karaoke Party! 
Sat 4/11  Steal Gift Bingo
Sat 4/11 Comedy Night in Keyport
Sun 4/12  Past Life Healing Channelings w/Kris *at my house*
Wed 4/15 Wed Night @ Bahama Breeze 
Thu 4/16  Paint the Nite w/Cherry Blossoms
Sun 4/19  Brunch at Ocean Place
Mon 4/20 Why Men Love Successful Women and How We Push Them Away
Sun 4/26 Spagetti Dinner and Gift Raffle
Wed 4/29 Group Reiki Session
Thu 4/30 Free Narcan Training and Kits
Month of April Various locations: Free Trees
May 1-3rd  Beltane Celebration
Wed 5/20 Wed Night @ Friday's
Sun 5/24  Keyport Memorial Day Parade
June 5-7th  Keyport Regatta
Sat 6/6  Keyport Garden Walk*i am going*
Sat 6/6  Leather Necks Pig Roast
Sat 6/27  Train @ PNC *i am going*
Sat 7/25 Def Leppard and Styx @ PNC*i am going*
Fri 8/7 to Sun 8/9  Sports Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway *i am going*

Great news!!!     I was able to get us the group discount at Club Getaway again this year!
book now to get $50 off ANY weekend.. just go to my site and register: 

or call 800.643.8292 and say you are with Cassie's Groups 






No comments:

Post a Comment