Friday, December 19, 2014

News and Events 12-19-14




Dear Friend or Friend to be,

Ok who's not in the Christmas spirit yet? Then go listen to this video (or even if you are go listen anyway!) Feel better? good! We are in the home stretch....this is the last weekend before Christmas! Do you all have plans? I hope so. I usually have my Christmas eve open house for all who have nowhere to go but this year I decided to drive home to Ohio to be with my Dad and other family. This means there will be no newsletter next Friday, the next one will be Jan 2nd! So like my cousins and I would say before we went to sleep NYE when our parents were downstairs partying... see you next year!!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Deals of the week:
Black Leather Boots $15 
Noha's Ark Music Box $20 
Groupon has some Amazing last minute deals


Good Articles: 
Things women Need to Know about Dating men Over 50
Christmas Life Hacks 
Forgiving my Dad and Finding Myself


Upcoming events of interest:
Fri 12/19 Comedy Show with Dinner Option 
Sun 12/21  Sunday Brunch at Ocean Place 
Wed 12/24 "Its a Wonderful Life" at Hazlet theater
Fri 112/26  Happy Hour at River Rock
Fri 12/26  Holiday Dinner 
Sat 12/27 Speed Dating-Hustle Instruction-Dance Party Clark
Wed 12/31 NYE Retro Party at BASH
Wed 12/31 New Years Party with ChaCha instruction Princeton 
Tue  1/6   Empowered Singles Teleseminar
Wed 1/7  Single Mingle w/1/2 price appetizers 



No comments:

Post a Comment