Thursday, November 20, 2014

News and Events 11-21-14




Dear Friend or Friend to be,

Wow it's been one busy week for me, work work work and more work. Tons of meetings, and I loathe meetings! Ugh  But I do think some of my full moon intentions are coming true so that's a good thing. But all work and no play leaves Cassie with little of interest to talk about! LOL So let me just leave you with one reminder that I am collecting for Operation Backpack until saturday morning when I plan to go drop off all that I have collected. One small and one large box and $60 in gift cards! woohoo! You people rock! You will be blessed for sure for helping out!

With Love and in the Light, Cassie

Deals of the week:
Couch with pull out Bed  $75
Boots and Purses
Microwave $20



Good Articles: 
Lessons You Learn for the Assholes in Your Life
Biggest Mistakes Men Make in Relationships 
Habits that Make People Unhappy




Upcoming events of interest:

Fri 11/21  Birthday Celebration at Bar-A 
Wed 11/26  Singles Dance in Woodbridge 
Wed 11/26 Singles Dance w/Tango Instruction - Somerset
Wed 11/26  Dirty Deeds Thanksgiving Eve in Linden 
Thur 11/27 Help With Thanksgiving Dinner
Fri 11/28 Daddy Pop at Moore's 
Tue 12/2 Teliseminar - Where to find Your Soul Mate
Wed 12/3  Single Mingle in Hazlet 
 Fri 12/5 Full Moon Ceremony  
Sat 12/6   Red Bank Christmas Parade 
Sat 12/6  Simple Groove Christmas Party
Sun 12/14 A Jersey Shore Christmas at Espresso Joe's
Wed 12/17 Night of Tarot Card Readings

 



http://cassiesrocknreiki.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment