Saturday, May 10, 2014

Event News 5-11-14



Dear Friend or Friend to be,

How was everyone's week? Is anyone out there suffering allergies the way I am? This has been the worst year ever! My friend recommended a Kenalog shot but my doctor won't give it to me, says it's bad for me. Ugh What do you do to keep your allergies in check?

With Love and In the Light,  Cassie

Good Articles:
The Energy Secret
Learning to Love
What Women Want

Upcoming events of interest: 
Tue May 13th $5.50 Movie Night - Neighbors

Wed May 14th  Full Moon Fire Ceremony 
Sat May 17th Singles Dance Party in Princeton 
Sun May 18th Food Truck Week at Laurita Winery
Sun May 25th Singles Dance Party in Princeton 
Fri May 30th  Dance Party, The Manor, West Orange
Sat May 31st Movie and Late Dinner- Hazlet
Sun Jun 1st  Meetup at Long Branch Beach 
Sun Jun 1st  Monmouth Park Racetrack 
Tue Jun 3rd  Karaoke in Tinton Falls
Sat Jun 7th  Keyport Garden Walk
June 13-15th Sports, Fun and Adventure Weekend at Club Getaway 
Sat Jun 21st  Plays in the Park - Sunset Boulevard


Interested in promoting your event or business? Contact me for pricing and details. Ads for as little as $35




 

No comments:

Post a Comment